Friday, December 16, 2016

Today's Bit Of Wisdom

     "When you want to be alone, go hang out with friends."

     There are the days that you just don't want to leave the house, let alone your own room. Earlier today, I was having the dilemma of wanting to even leave the house. I had been invited to go hang out with some friends, but with how things have been going this week, I almost didn't go. I'm glad I did go though. Being around people helps in times of trial. So if you are struggling with life, find awesome people to spend time with, and it will automatically make your day better. Never isolate yourself in those times you don't feel like being around people. If you know me, and I'm wanting to be alone, it's probably me masking loneliness. I don't know about everyone else, but that's how I am. 
     That's just a bit of wisdom that I've used to LIVE NOW better! Thanks for reading!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment