Saturday, November 26, 2016

Work It Out

    "Plan your work, work your plan." 
-Vince Lombardi
 So today I went with my dad for a drive, and naturally we talked. A common reoccurring topic is where I'm going to take my life. Now I don't know about you but that subject to change daily, but the last thing I really need is someone telling me that my plan isn't a good plan. I was reading in ACSM's Personal Trainer Certification book and I came across a quote from Vince Lombardi which says "Plan your work, and work your plan." This quote was helpful to me in the way that it confirmed to me that I should just keep working my plan and make adjustments along the way. After all the best lessons are learned on the journey in the story, not while the hero is riding into the sunset. For those of you reading this I hope you don't give up on your plan. Just work out your plan, and you'll find your way riding into the sunset with a whole lot more knowledge under your belt. Remember to LIVE NOW, and we'll talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment